Devon Blackmon, the 6-0, 180-pound potentially elite 2011 receiver/defensive back from Fontana …
Blackmon has strong performance at USC
It was the first camp Blackmon's attended at USC and said he enjoyed the experience. "It was good," said Blackmon about his experience at USC's Skills Position Camp. "I learned a lot and they always kept me busy, so I was never bored. It was very hyped, too. And I thrive off of how hyped I can get, so I liked it…it was very good for me." Blackmon, who believes he end up a wide receiver in college, appreciated being coached by USC wide receivers coach, John Morton. "He taught me my wide receiver stance and how to get a better start," said Blackmon. "He stayed on my butt all day, which I liked, cause I need that sometimes. Overall, he was good." Coach Seto and Carroll also spent personal time...
3,214 Fans online
- Shaw Supposedly Injured Running from Authorities
- BREAKING: Anthony Brown has quit the football team
- RECRUITING CHAT with Gerard Martinez and Brandon Huffman
- Anthony Brown has quit the football team
- ***TGWTG 2014 Kickoff Edition!*** Get your picks in!!!!!!